support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Wednesday, July 04, 2018

Going on a blogging break


Have you seen everything in the Houston media that has just gone on just in July?

- KPRC 2 anchor Rachel McNeill will say goodbye to Houston
- Former FOX 26 KRIV meteorologist Lisa Vaughn leaves TV for the University of Houston
- KHOU's Brooks and Erica Garner having a Christmas baby
- Tracy Clemons joins FOX8 WGHP from HISD
- Charly Edsitty joins abc13 KTRK

I'm exhausted...time for a break!

Just kidding. I was planning this all along.

But don't worry, just because I love you, there will be pre-scheduled posts while I'm doing other stuff!

Just keep checking back...

BTW, this is a photo I just found from my Washington DC trip. I walked past the Supreme Court right before my visit to Congressional offices.



CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here