support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Friday, September 09, 2016

Mike McGuff profiled in Health Fitness Revolution

"The joke among TV employees and some viewers is that all the stations are number one in the ratings now"


I know, I know, you don't care what I think. You just come here to read about Houston media news - usually before it is posted anywhere else. I know my strengths.

However, I wanted to thank Health Fitness Revolution's Samir Becic for a nice profile on your humble blogger.

Read my thoughts on Houston media, the new KPRC 2 Houston Life show, all the way to best places to take kids in Houston. The only addition I have to make to this article is that when I was interviewed, Houston was market 10. Days after it was published, Houston moved up to the 8th Nielsen Designated Market Area (DMA).

And based on the title of Becic's site, naturally the state of Houston's fitness comes up.

READ IT HERE

Notice I am still flying the 101 KLOL flag in the photo! Hail to the Runaway Radio. This is actually the photo my 7 year old son took of me! This article was published prior to the death of Jim Pruett.




CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here