support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Best moment of Halloween

Greatest HitsI did a decent job decorating tonight. Trick or treaters told me it was scary. Hopefully they weren't talking about the paint job.

But the moment that really stood out was when a little dude mentioned my shirt. My weak costume was "a rocker." The only actual rocking part of my ensemble was an old Guns N' Roses shirt (it has the same logo as the image here).

So the kid says, "Hey, that's the band from Guitar Hero!"

At least Axl Rose and crew are finding new fans. CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here