support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Tuesday, June 08, 2010

TV reporter to PR guy: "DO NOT TOUCH ME AGAIN, I'M WARNING YOU!"



ABC 7 KGO reporter Dan Noyes in San Francisco really doesn't like people touching him. I understand that fact. Sometimes it gets to me when I am on the floor of a crowded concert and I have people touching me. If you go to Galveston's Mardi Gras, fellow attendees will also grab your ass I found out.

Anyway Noyes wants to talk to a doctor for some kind of investigative story I imagine, but the PR guy blocks him and keeps putting his hands on him.

This is San Francisco after all and I imagine the populace to be more liberal and touchy feely for the most part. Call it a Native Texan doing his West Coast stereotyping thing. For all we know, this PR guy could have some kind of psychic powers and is actually trying to learn what Noyes knows or maybe control his thoughts through touch. Noyes might have thought of this too and that's why he gets so upset! Maybe I just ready both of their minds so I am really the liberal touch feely guy. Excuse me while I go light some incense and eat some tofu.

OTHER NUTTY TV REPORTER AND ANCHOR VIDEOS
- VIDEO: Fox 4 KDFW weather dude gets down
- VIDEO: NBC reporter eats a big one on air
- TV anchor: "So she's enjoying penis a little bit more, is she?"
- TV reporter sinks boat live on air
- VIDEO: KIAH 39 anchor proposed to live on air

(Thanks Michael) CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here