support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Houston's 8 Ugliest Buildings

Katharine Shilcutt of the Houston Press, who I dedicated a song to when I was on KPFT's Technology Bytes, rates Houston's eight ugliest buildings. I think she and the Press' Twitter followers nailed this one.

SEE THE LIST

Although I do like the inside of the new Co-Cathedral of the Sacred Heart in downtown Houston. I chronicled the cathedral's construction for abc13.com and watched it transform. Maybe that is the reason.

RELATED
The Ten Ugliest Buildings in Downtown Houston

(Image courtesy of the baldheretic) CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here