support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Friday, November 20, 2009

My Technology Bytes podcast is online

Groovehouse and phliKtid
Jay Lee and Barrett Canon
I told you how I was filling in for the Houston Chronicle's Dwight Silverman on Technology Bytes this week (90.1 KPFT 8-10pm geekradio.com).

Well now the archived show is online so you can listen to me "make love to the microphone" in a Barry White voice off with Groovehouse. (Fast forward to hour two to hear this memorable moment). Guess what...I lost.

Another good moment was our interview with a representative from Nintendo about future games and why the company has been so successful. I came up with a new idea for the company during the interview.

LISTEN HERE CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here