support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Dr Pepper Icees - half off from 11am to 4pm

I got a great tip yesterday concerning deals on Dr Pepper Icees. When I received notice of the deal via text, I was in a line at a Comcast store. Not even a DP Icee deal could get me out of that.

Get Dr Pepper and other Icees half off at the Valero on Bissonnet and Newcastle between 11am and 4pm. This is the location that kicked off my tracking program. Please let me know if this deal exists at other Valero locations.  Post the address or cross streets in the comments below.

RELATED
- Houston Press picks up my Dr Pepper tracking work
- The Houston Dr Pepper Icee location map
- Icee full coverage

(Thanks Julie) CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here