support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

Runaway Radio Screenings
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming on Tubi!

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Insane rollercoasters rated!

Brian must be thinking about getting his adrenaline rush on when he sent me the following links. These are countdowns of the ultimate theme park thrill rides. Some I would never ride, others I would be very excited to climb aboard. Like this one (watch the video included through the link).

CHECK OUT BRIAN'S LINKS
- Theme Park Rides That Pushed the Limits of Common Sense
- Thrill to the world's tallest, fastest and longest rides

RELATED
- My Astroworld tribute page
- VIDEO: Astroworld's last days
- Houston Astroworld full coverage CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here