support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Brian “Boom Goes The Dynamite” Collins career over at Waco's KXXV?

I told you last year how “Boom Goes the Dynamite” guy (aka Brian Collins) landed a job at my old station KXXV Channel 25 in Waco. It now appears his time is up reports Busted Coverage. The Web site says it is running an exhaustive search to find him if/when he reappears at a new TV job. READ MORE

I have not talked to folks there to find out what happened. It will be my professional courtesy not to dig up news about the guy. He probably has had enough. Good luck to Collins and boom goes the dynamite. CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here