support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

“Boom Goes the Dynamite” Guy at KXXV Waco

I was very excited to learn that the very famous “Boom Goes the Dynamite” guy (aka Brian Collins) landed a job at my old station KXXV Channel 25 in Waco!

His YouTube video is so popular that it still gets emailed to me years after it first came out. No joke, just two weeks ago a friend sent it to me.

Glad to see that the Internet fame didn't scare him away from a job in the TV business.  Read more about the guy who hired him. CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here