support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Fox 4 KDFW anchor likes to test his boss on air

Like Ed B. who sent this to me said, here's an anchor that must be independently wealthy! Uncle Barky reports on KDFW Fox4 anchor Steve Eagar in Dallas - Fort Worth who defied news management by wearing a suit they don't like.

But get this, he then points it out on air and invites viewers to call in with their thoughts:

"I'm kind of bucking the boss with this latest thing," Eagar told viewers. "I was told never to wear this suit again. Seriously. I'm not kidding. I want to know what you think. Like it? Hate it? Should I put it out to pasture? I think it was conveyed to me it's the pinstripes that are problematic. I like it. But you decide."

Eagar then told viewers to expect quick results: "If you never see it again, you'll know what the vote was. After this, there's a chance you'll never see me again, but let's see how it plays out." READ MORE

Is this a stunt like the Pete Delkus vs Dale Hansen thing? (Or is that actually real?)

So what happened with Eagar's suit?  READ HERE

(Thanks Ed!)
[Image courtesy of famousmormons.net ] CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here