support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The 15 Strangest College Courses In America

From "Arguing with Judge Judy: Popular ‘Logic’ on TV Judge Shows" to "Zombies in Popular Media," these really are some strange college courses.

SEE THE LIST

I can't think of really any strange classes offered at Baylor. If you went to Baylor and can come up with one, let me know. I would have taken Coke Dr Pepper float hour as a class if possible.

Maybe I can go back to Baylor and teach "How Not to Shower for Days Because of That Weird Dude in the Communal Dorm Shower."

(Thanks Brian H!) CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here