support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

Runaway Radio Screenings
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming on Tubi!

Monday, June 02, 2008

Sex and the City dress up

My wife and I went to the movies on Saturday and I noticed a lot of women in dresses. Kind of odd for a movie theater. Then I noticed even some of the dudes were dressed up. What gives? Could these folks be going to the sold out theaters playing the Sex and the City movie?

Yep.

So women, men and couples treated this HBO show movie like they were going to Houston's Theater District. Interesting. Probably even had a fancy dinner beforehand too.

And no, we did not attend SATC. CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here