support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Saturday, May 10, 2008

PICS: Krista wins the Houston Texans cheerleader vote

The big project I've been working on all week has come to an end. Krista is the big winner of the you pick the next Houston Texans cheerleader vote.

I was at Reliant Stadium for the big announcement Friday afternoon.

See pictures from Krista's win and performance with the cheerleaders
From before the vote was announced, the exciting moment and the post performance, I took plenty of images of Krista and the finalists from the big event.

Watch video of Krista in her Texans cheerleader uniform
I caught up with Krista, in her new uniform, and talked to her about the win. CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here