support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Jim Pinkerton is back on Fox News Watch

Every Saturday it is interesting to see how many people come to this blog looking for my post on how Eric Burns of Fox News Watch was fired. You'd think with such interest, Fox News would bring Burns back.

As I've posted before, I stopped watching the show once Burns, Neal Gabler and Jim Pinkerton left. I became strictly a Howie Kurtz Reliable Sources watcher for my weekly media criticism discussion.

Luckily for Fox News, my DVR was still recording the show. Last weekend, I was pleased to see Jim Pinkerton return from his trip with the Huckabee campaign. That could get me watching again full-time.

Now just bring back Burns and Gabler and all will be well again. CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here