support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Friday, November 09, 2007

Photos of Seven Lakes' win over Terry 38-6

I headed out to Katy Thursday night to take pictures of the Seven Lakes vs Terry game.

Of course it was the same night that the Katy Freeway was closed down to one lane or something like that. I knew that would happen ahead of time so I just gritted my teeth and went for it. It was a beautiful sea of taillights on the way back to the station.

GO SEE THE PICTURES


You can still vote on where I am going for Friday night's game. CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here