support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

What Johnathan Walton formerly of KHOU is up to

Love him or hate him, Johnathan Walton, who used to be on KHOU Channel 11, is a pretty talented guy.

As reported on this blog, he left KHOU a few months ago, but what the heck is he doing now? I wanted to find out so like a fortune teller, I got close to my computer and rubbed it like a crystal ball. The next thing I knew, YouTube magically appeared on FireFox and my question was answered.

First he is developing a new TV show called Some Stupid Show.

Then he is trying his fortune at stand up comedy? Yes, he just did some stand up comedy.

Let's remember not so long ago what things were like for Johnathan.

Good luck to Mr. Walton!

RELATED
Johnathan Walton stops by the mikemcguff.com blog

(Image courtesy of bambooburger.com) CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here