support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Friday, September 07, 2007

VIDEO: Cat printer shredder

I couldn't get it confirmed by blog time if this cat actually ever worked for Enron or not, but he is truly determined to shred paper.

WATCH THIS VIDEO


Then let me guess, when a piece of paper fell on the ground he laid on it instead of that $80 cat bed.

At my old station we had an intern that was a lot like this with the newsroom printer. It made the 6pm news difficult. I don't even want to get into what he did with the coffee pot.

RELATED
Marcus VS Hp deskjet
Cat vs printer CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here