support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Friday, June 22, 2007

Vince Young Tired of Pacman's Antics...

If you don't already know the story of Tennessee Titans cornerback Adam 'Pacman' Jones, the guy is pretty much a scumbag. He takes pride in spitting on women...his crew is accused of being causing a melee and shooting strip club patrons. Adam's entourage makes Vince, Turtle, Drama and E. look like a bunch of girl scouts. My favorite story of 'Pacman' is how he rolled into a Vegas strip club with 83K, in a trashbag no less, and made it rain on strippers. If you've never seen someone make it rain...check out Lil' Wayne and Fat Joe. I asked my girlfriend if I could make it rain on her but not give her any of the money...she declined.

Adam is mired in a world of legal troubles and may never see the football field again. That would be just fine with me because that's one less clown in the NFL. Even hometown hero Vince Young is tired of 'Pacman.' You know you're a piece of crap if VY is throwing you under the bus. That guy would go to bat for any of his teammates not named 'Pacman'. I just can't understand getting paid all that money and acting like a moron. I would be in bed every night at 8:45 sharp if you gave me half of what the coin they make. These guys think they're invincible...(Alex, I'll take 'Idiot Athletes' for $600.) Let me put it this way, I'll take 'three hots and a cot' in an 8 x 8 cell over a mansion any day.

Here are some hilarious videos about the problems Pacman and Michael Vick a.k.a Ron Mexico are facing...enjoy!

Michael Penix CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here