support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Monday, May 14, 2007

Amanda is the next Houston Texans cheerleader


I had to reveal the winner here after posting about the Making of a Houston Texans Cheerleader contest on abc13.com.

Amanda is the winner.

You'll notice how I changed the contest page to reflect that. Don Nelson was the talent on the day we announced the winner. He was nice enough to conduct video interviews with the girls for just the web site. Those are posted on the page.

I took these pictures of the event. You might want to check them out, the other cheerleaders are there too. I had to make sure to stay out of the way of the TV camera because we were live! CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here