support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Monday, May 07, 2007

Vote for the last Houston Texans cheerleader

Look, I am not obsessed with the Houston Texans cheerleaders. These posts have been related to work assignments.

I took a lot of heat for my last post where I whined about this project. Don't get me wrong, it is a fun assignment. Maybe one of the best ever, but that doesn't mean it isn't difficult!

Now abc13.com is giving you the chance to vote one of four girls into the last remaining spot on the 2007 squad.

Here is the voting section I've been secretly working on the past few work days. Sorry, I couldn't reveal this before. For this section, I took pictures of the contestants, built separate pages for them with video and their own personal picture slide show. The picture I'm putting here is extra just for you, it was not used anywhere else.

I was happy with how the section turned out. However it did take me until 12:30am Saturday to finish it!

Don't forget the cheerleader slide show I talked about before. CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here