support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Friday, April 13, 2007

Ed, Ted &... Ray?

No, I've never heard of him either.

Out of respect for Mr. Brandon, I'll keep this short to make sure his fine farewell post remains somewhat near the top. Plus, it's late and I'm not nearly as clever as Michael promised in his introductory post. I just wanted to check in before a search party was dispatched.

My name is indeed Ray Peters, and I spent about 20 years in the media business, including a brief stint working for Garvin Berry at KTRH. More on that later. And yes, I guess you could say I mentored young Mike McGuff as he began his career in Waco. But I accept no blame.

As promised, I'm keeping it brief. More later. You've been warned. CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here