support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Thursday, February 08, 2007

The new abc13.com Sports Blog



Whoever guessed on my last post teasing a new KTRK blog was right...it is the Houston Sports Blog.

Too bad there was not a prize.

We've already had a lot of reader reaction on Roger Clemens' future in Houston as an Astro.

Last night I figured out how to embed our video system on Typepad so we now have video of Bob Allen grilling Texans owner Bob McNair about David Carr's future. McNair admits that Carr is not always consistent. The comments section is on fire! Join in the conversation.

I hope to start embedding a lot more of our video on all of our blogs. Imagine me following Marvin Zindler around for a day with a camera and then posting that video on the Consumer Blog. Wow!

I got some criticism for not including the Comets, Dynamos or Aeros on the banner, but when I was Photoshopping it, I ran out of room! Do I need to go back and include those teams, or will people get the idea that the sports bloggers will also talk about them?

Any other ideas? CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here