support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

Runaway Radio Screenings
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming on Tubi!

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Grammy singer Robyn Troup returns to Houston

I'm posting this a little after the fact, but who cares.

My Grammy Moment contest winner and media darling, Robyn Troup, returned to Houston last week and showed up at Jack Yates High School for a celebration.

I was there and took these pictures for abc13.com.

Then I created this little section for her.

It was an exciting event, lots of energy in that room.

The Insite
was there too. The problem, whenever I see The Insite in person, we never have time to talk because we are both working. The last time I saw him was at the Enron verdict. No time there.

I also saw Michael Berry who has written into the mikemcguff blog in the past. Didn't get to talk to him either.

And no Melanie didn't tell me to do this stuff for the web, but I think she did like the page! CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here