support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

Runaway Radio Screenings
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming on Tubi!

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

A full mikemcguff.com TV channel?

Bob Martin, "The Accountant to the Stars", dropped by the mikemcguff blog and emailed the following:
I heard that KTRK is going to put a camera in your office and broadcast it on a new Channel 13-4.
If there have been talks concerning this, I haven't heard of them yet, but am now very hopeful. In fact, I don't know if we could technically have a fourth multi-cast channel. But as video compression techniques get better...

The first thing I would do is have Bob Martin sitting next to me. Then I'd also invite local bloggers for chats. Jeff Ehling would be there too.

I'd probably have to wear funny costumes just to get people to watch. CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here