support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

The new version of Blogger

Looks like Google is breaking out the champagne and party favors, Blogger is out of beta:
The new version of Blogger in beta is dead!
Long live the new version of Blogger!(P.S. The old version of Blogger is not dead, but it would like to retire for a little while... maybe go to Hawaii or play World of Warcraft all day? It begs you to let it play World of Warcraft all day.)
I have switched over and like it, but I noticed when I mobile blog, all of my pictures are posted larger than they actually are. You might have seen that with the Los Angeles trip. That was not a problem with the old Blogger.

Problems aside, I love labels. CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here