support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Where is Tech Now?

People have been asking me what happened to the Tech Now Podcasts and Technology Bytes fun? I could say they are very intensive and time consuming which is true, but that's not the real reason.

The honest answer is I haven't had any good topics lately. If you have a tech subject, let me know.

This is no time to be shy. Have a new tech company anywhere around the world that consumer's might be interested in? I want to talk with you.

Why don't you listen to Technology Bytes tonight in the meantime? CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here