support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Brooks and Dunn come to Texas

Monday night the Brooks and Dunn "The Long Haul Tour" rolled into Dallas at the Smirnoff Music Centre (it will always be the Starplex to me). Murdock was up close to the stage and has this review:
Brooks and Dunn rocked. Well at least in a country way. I have been listening to Brooks and Dunn for about 12 years or so. I am not good at math, but I can count to 12. Anywho, the show was an hour and a half. The top country duo played their very best. No lip synching here. Some of their songs were hits like "Neon Moon," "Boot Scootin' Boogie," "Building Bridges," and "Hillbilly Deluxe." One other songs the duo performed was one my favorites "My Maria."
Jack Ingram and Sugarland with Jennifer Nettles and Kristian Bush opened. Too see more about them click here.

Mr. and Mrs. Murdock probably had good seats since he won them off the radio.

I'll leave the country music reviews to Murdock. CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here