support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Thursday, June 08, 2006

VIDEO: Mattress Mac and MTV's Jamie Kennedy do a commercial

Last week I wrote about the promo I saw on MTV concerning comedian Jamie Kennedy hanging out with Houston's own "Mattress Mac" Jim McInvale of Gallery Furniture.

Here is the commercial they made taken from the MTV show.

That's why the familiar 713.694.5570 is blurred out, but they got the 6006 I-45 North between Tidwell and Parker in.

As a native Houstonian I have that phone number and address burned into my memory. If you see me on the street, ask me to recite all of that from memory and I'll be able to do it. That shows that advertising your product everyday pays off.

My wife has already seen the commercial on Houston TV.

The Chronicle's Ken Hoffman writes about it. CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here