support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Monday, June 19, 2006

Someone has a case of the Mondays

So I hope all of you stayed dry out there today.

It was a soaker outside and in my car. Why? I had water dripping from the freaking ceiling! A nice wet seat on the way to work, what a way to get in a good mood. Guess that satellite radio antenna installation on the roof isn't quite holding up like it should be.

After gaffer taping the leak inside the car (it didn't quite hold) the rain pretty much stopped.

When I went to my car after work, the windows were fogged up like someone was getting action in there. I didn't see any vehicle shaking going on so I politely knocked on the window to make sure I could unlock the door without interrupting. That's when I remembered it was the humidity from the leak that caused the steam and not some coworkers who had stolen my keys (at least not this time).

Then I called my wife who just a vehicle turn left into her car from the middle lane of the street. Don't worry she's OK, the car is not. Luckily she had the best witnesses a girl could ask for. Houston cops. The other driver was ticketed.

We walked to dinner.

Hey Laurence, maybe I need to get that METRO schedule from you. CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here