support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Axl Rose attacked by Tommy Hilfiger?

I posted about the Guns N' Roses acoustic show at The Plumm (I think that's how it is spelled) yesterday and then a surprise comment showed up from an anonymous reader:
Tommy Hilfiger reportedly popped Axl in the mouth backstage at the Plum. I think Tommy's still mad he has to wait for Chinese Democracy.
That didn't sound kosher. But Axl Rose made a call to KROQ-FM about it, HTGTH posted a press release about it and the New York Post wrote an article on it.

More on the KROQ interview - if you are an Axl fan, you will like it. It's around ten minutes (better hurry b/c it might be gone soon) with Axl talking about the fight, Kid Rock, the NY shows, Izzy Stradlin, Bumblefoot vs. Buckethead and more.

Back here in Houston, I went to a party in the Uptown area last night. My wife was there before me. When I finally showed up, she told me that some of the people in attendance didn't like Axl because, " he whines too much." This is what this blog has gotten me. Now my wife openly talks to people about my obsessions without me even being there. CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here