support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

Runaway Radio Screenings
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming on Tubi!

Friday, January 06, 2006

My guest appearance on the Dave E. Crockett Podcast

Former Houston radio guy, Dave E. Crockett (107.5 KLDE, 93Q KKBQ, Mix 96.5 KHMX among others), was nice enough to have me on his latest podcast so check it out. Dave's a great guy and I had fun doing it.

We talk about a bunch of stuff but I think Dave's favorite part was how women in TV news don't give radio guys the time of day. He just hasn't met the right one yet!

Also, I got a mention on the Houston Chronicle website so thanks for the link guys.

Have a great weekend everyone. CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here