support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

Runaway Radio Screenings
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming on Tubi!

Monday, January 09, 2006

Michael Berry on KPRC and other possible radio stars

It's been brought to my attention that Houston's own city council member, Michael Berry, appears to be on the schedule for Talk Radio 950 KPRC. It looks like he has Glenn Beck's morning slot from 9-11 am. Although Glenn Beck still appears on the station's roster.

I thought the city council met during that time of the morning, so I'm not sure how that will work, but I could be wrong. Congrats to Berry, he should go have his burger for a celebration.

In other radio news, I heard channel 13 anchor Tom Koch on 107.5 KLDE the other morning as a guest DJ. He was very good behind a mic.

Another guest radio might want to look into his Action 13 Consumer Reporter Jeff Ehling. He was a former radio guy and would do a good job. Ehling used to go by Jeff Hunter in Georgia so I made him this tribute legal ID for fictitious "Power 103" with the Audacity editor. Listen to it here.

Want Jeff on your show? Contact him here. CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here