support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

Runaway Radio Screenings
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming on Tubi!

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Howard Stern - taking a day off or suspended?

I slept in a little late this morning because I will be working late tonight. It's Election Day.

So I was surprised when I heard CNN on KIKK-AM instead of Howard Stern this morning. I just figured Infinity had pulled him early, but then I found some stuff on the Net that calmed my suspicions. However there are still questions looming.

Jeff Jarvis says he might be suspended and so does FMQB. But if you read the Jarvis reader comments, one says Stern is off today and turned it into a publicity stunt with Howard 100 News.

Howard is a smart guy who knows how to work the media. We've all seen examples of that. CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here