support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

Runaway Radio Screenings
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming on Tubi!

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Google produces music?

I've always considered Google a smart company that thinks outside of the box. But I never knew how true that was until I saw this post on the company blog.

To promote the new Google Local for mobile, Matt Waddell of the Google Mobile Team recorded a song. The tune is embedded in the blog post. Not bad I guess.

Google knows that it has to keep everyone interested. Lately, it seems to release new services almost every week!

Will, it's time to post your music in blog form. Remember the Barrett song? CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here