support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Friday, March 04, 2016

Dominique Sachse will shave my head if I win the Reliant Rodeo Roundup...SO VOTE!

If I win the Reliant Rodeo Roundup, KPRC 2's Dominique Sachse will shave my head; with a special number

Dominique Sachse
Dominique Sachse
KPRC 2 anchor Dominique Sachse has agreed to shave my head if I win the Reliant Rodeo Roundup. Now that is a reason to vote for me if I've ever heard of one!

She added, she might even try to etch a "2" in my hair!

UPDATE
No Sachse buzz cut for me in the near future. We lost by 10 votes in the last 10 minutes of the contest. Thanks to all of those who voted and for putting up with my vote plugs.


CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here