support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Friday, March 04, 2016

Last day to vote!

Help me win money for charity in the Reliant Rodeo Roundup

 photo mcguff_reliantx640_zpsv1ien5bj.jpg

I need your vote! We are on the last day of the Reliant Rodeo Roundup challenge. My team, benefiting St. Thomas Episcopal School, has been in first place this whole week, but the other teams are quickly gaining ground!

If everyone voted who comes to this blog, this contest would have been wrapped up a long time ago.

Your vote can make a big difference - like a $2,500 one for my charity.

VOTE HERE


You have until 11:59pm to vote!

Thanks,
Mike

PS
If I win, maybe I can get Dominique Sachse or Chita Johnson to shave my head?!



CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here