Friday, November 14, 2014

Greg Thunder gone from New Bull @ 100.3 KILT

Greg Thunder, who lost partner Corey Foley earlier this year, is now gone from the New Bull @ 100.3 KILT

Corey Foley and Greg Thunder 2010
Corey Foley and Greg Thunder 2010

Greg Thunder, host of the New Bull @ 100.3 KILT morning show, is no longer with the station CBS Radio has confirmed to mikemcguff.com.

Listeners started reporting to me Thunder wasn't on air this week and there was no mention of him being on vacation. His information has also been pulled from the station's website

Thunder has been solo since partner Corey Foley left KILT last April.

Greg Thunder (along with Corey Foley) came to KILT and Houston four years ago. Before that he worked at KS-95 in Minneapolis. He's worked multiple formats around the country such as KMPS Seattle, KDWB Minneapolis, KALC Denver, WQHT New York and WPLJ New York.

This morning I tuned in to hear Nick Russo doing mornings.




12 comments:

  1. Only a matter of time. Any word on where Corey landed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. According to her Facebook posts, she's just chilling right now. Probably in the process of lining something up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bring back H&H!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope Erin Austin isn't next, I listen to her during the day. KILT plays alot better music, but it seems 93Q is ran a lot more smoothly, management wise. They just won a CMA award. I just hope KILT can hold on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Erin, or someone that knows her! How would you know how a station is run, if you are just a listener? Plus, I have not met anyone that really cares enough about her to write something like this. 99.9 percent of people don't even know who she is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Calm down dude, so what if I say I like listening to someone? I also like listening to Thresa on 94.5, you have something to say about that?

      Delete
    2. Um, shouldn't you calm down. I guess I hit a nerve? Plus, you didn't answer my question. How do you know how a station is run " management wise" if you just listen and are not at the station. That just does not make any sense.

      Delete
  6. Hoping to find out where Corey lands next? She'll be getting another radio gig sooner or later.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you go on her Facebook page, it says she lives in Sedona. It's hard to get a job in radio if you are not a fake looking chick. You know, very thin, with fake boobs ,plastic surgery, long straight hair and tons of makeup. That matters more than talent and intelligence.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anon, I'll check out her Facebook page later this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Steve,
    I think I may have been wrong. It seems like they are traveling. Sedona was one fo their stops, or something. They have a blog chronicling their travels. That sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete