- Monkey slaps KHOU's Deborah Duncan
- ‘In This Exclusive Live Developing Report,’ WNYW Pokes Fun at Annoying Local News
- Horse yoga video gives Dallas reporter case of the giggles
- KENS 5's Danielle Saar gets traffic report hijacked by cascarone-wielding weatherman
- Some Local Stations Confuse The Rooneys In Report About Mickey’s Death
- Today in Weather: Clouds Pussying On Shore
- Anchor did her best to keep a straight face as she did a report
- Reporter falls into water
- Futuristic KTXA Spot Promotes Texas Rangers
- ‘Light Pop’ Scares Cincinnati Weatherman
- Playoff smackdown: KGW versus KHOU crew
- Brian Williams Raps 'Gin and Juice' in Amazing Supercut
- KPRC gets big attention for story
- 10 Strange Unexplained Broadcasts
- WFAA #mavschant - News 8 Daybreak
- WFAA Weather Connection 2014
#6 Houston-Galveston TX
March 2014 Portable People Meter (Updated: 04-14-14)
- HOUSTON-GALVESTON: Than-Q Very Much
- KILT, KBME lead sports stations in latest NIelsen Audio ratings
HAHMP HighIight Images
Highlight images for the Houston Association of Hispanic Media Professionals. Art Rascon received the Lifetime Achievement Award and Cyndy Garza Roberts Received the Legacy Award April 5, 2014.
950 KPRC on the air for more than eight decades
On May 9, 1925, KPRC-AM began its first day on the air.
Foodie, fearless traveler
Astros again hit bottom in viewer ratings
Once again, the Astros played a game this week, and, according to the Nielsen Company, nobody in Houston watched on Comcast SportsNet Houston.
Chronicle's Falkenberg named Pulitzer finalist
Houston Chronicle Metro columnist Lisa Falkenberg has been honored as a finalist in the 2014 Pulitzer Prizes journalism competition.
Woman Crush: Gina Gaston
KTRK anchor Gina Gaston is this week’s woman crush.
RFC Media Announces New Service For Candidates And Campaigns: Customized, Politically Branded Radio Stations
RFC Media, a Houston-based company that produces and delivers branded digital content, today announced a new product that offers a broad range of benefits to candidates, campaigns, and parties: Customized brick-and-mortar radio stations...without the brick and mortar.
Montrose disc jockey still tops
Roark Smith of Montrose has been named Texas radio disc jockey of the year for the third straight time at the 12th annual Texas Music Awards.
S.A. TV ex opens up on saving sex for marriage
Former San Antonio TV personality Megan Alexander shares intimate and heartfelt details on Thursday’s “Inside Edition” — on why she decided to remain a virgin until her wedding night.
KSAT, KENS anchors in love; expecting baby
They may be on rival San Antonio TV stations, but they’re as close as can be off the air. KSAT’s 10 p.m. co-anchor Isis Romero and KENS’ weekend co-anchor Phil Anaya not only are a very attractive item, but they’re expecting a blessed addition...and soon!
Eyewitness News debuts KENS 5 Fiesta Desk
Move over Ice Desk! You’ve been replaced by something hotter! KENS 5 unveiled the “KENS 5 Fiesta Desk” in front of the Alamo.
A popular radio team returns to Austin's airwaves
Quite a few Austin radio listeners rejoiced on Monday as longtime local radio team JB Hager and Sandy McIlree returned to the airwaves. It's the first day the longtime Austin radio personalities and their new producer Johnny are doing morning drive on Austin's The Fringe 105.3.
- KOKE's Cole and Nassour launching new Austin radio station
Longtime KEYE employee departing station
You may not recognize her name, but if you’ve ever watched one of KEYE’s newscasts or visited keyetv.com, you’ve most definitely come across some of Sousa Williams’ work.
Newspaper publisher adding 150 jobs in Austin
A large number of daily and weekly newspapers from across the U.S. will soon be produced in Austin.
KXAN meteorologist secures master’s degree with hurricane research
The KXAN News family is celebrating a major accomplishment with KXAN meteorologist David Yeomans. On Thursday, the weekend morning meteorologist successfully defended his thesis research on hurricanes at the University of Miami, securing his Masters of Science in Meteorology & Physical Oceanography.
Another media outlet bites the dust, citing the lack of growth in Austin
Regional news site Austinist closed its virtual doors ending an eight year run.
KWBU Set To Relocate Its Transmitter
Waco’s 14-year-old PBS station, KWBU, will move its transmitter to new site, which will mean that the station will be off the air for extended periods of time.
A bitter media feud
Texas Monthly sues the New York Times for hiring move, asks for $1 million
Texas News Director Has an Opinion About Global Warming
KETK anchor and news director Neal Barton wants you to know he thinks global warming is all hooey.
A newspaper career of great stories, lasting friendships
KVUE mourns the loss of one of its own
he KVUE family lost a longtime coworker and friend Tuesday night. Executive news producer Scott Reather passed away Tuesday evening after a courageous battle with cancer. He was 51.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- Alice Barr joins KHOU 11 from KCTV5 Kansas City
- Zahid Arab joins Fox 4 KDFW
- From TV news to Houston parent news
- May TV sweeps story ideas 2014
- New York TV reporter reacts to KPRC 2 news clip
- Did KHOU 11 ride the ethics line to South Texas?
- 790 KBME goes live and local from 6 to 6
- 950 KPRC schedule changes 2014
- Corey Foley leaves The Bull 100.3 KILT; plus other changes
- Daniella Guzman moves to KNBC LA from WMAQ Chicago
- Casey Curry returns to KTRK abc13 after baby
- Katie McCall joins FOX 26 after KTRK 13
- Steve Campion joins KTRK from WBBH
- Houston TV talents offer a peek at The Rose