Thursday, July 05, 2012

Mia Gradney talks new KHOU 11 role

Former KIAH 39 anchor Mia Gradney made her debut on KHOU 11 today. Gradney talked with anchor Ron Trevino about her new beat which will cover issues like parenting and other lifestyle topics.

Her first story will cover women's hair loss.

Since Gradney is a new KHOU hire, make sure to vote in my poll about which Houston TV station has the best recent hires. It's in the top right of this blog.

- KIAH 39's Mia Gradney exits the Tribune station


  1. I'm so happy for Mia! She's a great addition to KHOU! The station is lucky to have her. She looks right at home behind the desk.

  2. She's gonna be very beneficial to their ratings and will prove to be the marquee pickup of talent this year.

  3. her voice really bugs me. she just doesnt seem like a natural, but i guess they needed someone like her. she's a houstonian and she's a pretty black female. they need more of that here.

  4. Her story topics really bother me. "Real families, real life, real every day issues. Everything from mommy matters to family life, relationships, aging." Everything in there specific enough to know what it is I don't want to watch segments on it. Real life? Yeah I guess that's the only thing in that list I want in my news. But...for some reason I don't think it means what you think it means.

  5. She's pretty.

  6. She looks natural and healthy to me.