AUDIO: While I'm away from blogging and posting Houston media news on my Facebook page, go listen to an interview I did on Black Coffee Radio about Houston TV and the Rock 101 KLOL Documentary!

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

KTRK's SkyEye 13 HD




Skyeye from Terry Hart Director on Vimeo.


For those of you outside of Houston, I thought you might want to see a KTRK SkyEye 13 HD promo that has aired on channel 13. Pretty cool. The video's director is Terry Hart.


RELATED
- VIDEO: Fox 26 KRIV shares its helicopter because it cares
- KPRC 2 and KRIV Fox 26 to share helicopter
- TV news helicopters in missing man formation for KTRK SkyEye pilot John Downhower

3 comments:

  1. Cool, but I think the only people who "get" the "We have our own helicopter" bit from this spot are in the TV business. The bulk of viewers don't know -- or care -- that 2, 11 and 26 share Sky 2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this! I miss my old ride! (and my friends who went down with her in October 2008) Airborne journalism isn't what it used to be, thanks mostly to costs, but I hope someday it'll be flying high again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought Ch. 11 still had a chopper?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.