Wednesday, February 15, 2012

KIII 3 increases morning show with John Thomas Kobos



Photobucket
KIII anchor John Thomas Kobos


A year ago to the day, I told you how John Thomas Kobos was taking over the morning anchor desk at KIII 3 Corpus Christi. Well, there is more news from that station now.

The morning show, named First Edition, is adding an extra 30 minutes to the broadcast beginning next Monday February 20th. That means the show is starting at 5am instead of 5:30am. It runs till 7am. Employees at Fox stations are now asking themselves what does the station air until 10am then?

I hear the show, anchored by Kobos and meteorologist Caitilin Espinosa (a Houston native), is doing quite well in the ratings so it's not surprising they are getting more time on the air.

Kobos was previously at KFSN 30 in Fresno - Espinosa at KVEO in Brownsville.

Last week, I blogged how Dan Robbins took over as vice president and general manager of KIII-TV and new sister channel, ME-TV.



2 comments:

  1. I didn't know where to post my comment. But my dad is a goldstar veteran
    his homehealth care has been denied in corpus christie twice.this man is a 83yearsmajor old. Lives with me. I am an only daughter.my mom died of alzheimers.he has a great place to be but his diagnosis is atrial fibrilliltion.almost died 6/3/10
    He was assisted with home health till dec.we were told need to evaluate.he cannot walk more than 6steps. Has multiple diagnosis.plus diabetes. 80%disability. And is denied home health care
    as of jan.he has 80% hearing loss. In right ear total hearing loss I

    Could not save himself if he experienced a fall. We live in the country.so ems is his only help. If I am working.I am a health care professional. I pay taxes I devote my life to help. President Obama has cut an 83yearonly old veteran down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wasn't Dan Robbins over at KBMT-TV?

    ReplyDelete

AD