support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

mikemcguff.com wins CBS Houston's Most Valuable Blogger contest

I told you Fox 26 KRIV was my favorite TV station after it promoted my blog during prime time.

And now all of CBS Houston's properties (100.3 KILT-FM, HOT 95-7 KKHH-FM, MIX 96-5 KHMX-FM, Mega 101 FM KLOL, SportsRadio 610 KILT-AM and Talk 650 KIKK-AM) are my favorite radio stations. Why? Because I won my category in the CBS Houston Most Valuable Blogger contest!

I want to thank those that nominated me and you for all of the votes. It means a lot.

I win an Amazon card from CBS, but I think I want more:

- I want free airtime on all of the CBS Houston stations - the mikemcguff.com hour sounds awesome
- Hold Rich Lord's hand while he is reporting from the Houston Texans sidelines
- Have cupcakes with Anna-Megan Raley and Cleverley Stone
- Attend a Justin Bieber concert with Hot 95.7's Kelly Kelly (I will call her 'Lauren') and then make Lady Gaga t-shirts together...like OMG...we're two monsters
- Shop for an Affliction shirt with Kidd Kraddick
- Walk in Pinto Ranch with 100.3 KILT's Cowboy Dave, turn around, then walk across the parking lot to Tasti D-Lite

Enough fun...thanks again. CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here