Poor reporter calls her self "stupid" in what appears to be a look live on tape (or video clip for purists out there.)
KSAT GM Jim Joslyn To Retire After 20 Years
Ending a long run in broadcasting, Jim Joslyn is retiring as VP and general manager of Post-Newsweek Stations’ ABC affiliate KSAT San Antonio, Texas, at the end of the month.
Psychic Leads Police, Media on Very Confusing Quest for Mass Grave
A psychic. A psychic! Of course. The Liberty County Sheriff's Office was investigating a house because it had been told, by a psychic, that 30 dismembered children's bodies were buried nearby. All of a sudden, the Times was sending out official news alerts, and just like that, the Liberty County Sheriff's Office's investigation of a psychic's tip became, briefly, national news.
- Never mind: Psychics solve crimes on TV, but not in Liberty County
- Self-proclaimed psychic could face charges after Liberty Co. mass grave hoax
Video from The Insite's appearance on Tosh.0
Isiah Carey AKA The Insite's appearance on Tosh.0.
Moby Gets Two Hall Of Fame Nominations
Syndicated radio personality MOBY, of the “MOBY IN THE MORNING,” show has been nominated to receive two major accolades. Yep, the Moby from 97Rock and Rock 101 KLOL.
WFAA8's Colleen Coyle hits national stage on ABC's GMA
Colleen Coyle has yet to complete her first year at Dallas-based WFAA8. Somebody up at ABC New York City already likes her though. Coyle smoothly subbed for Sam Champion on Good Morning America's weather segments.
Radio station split creates reception woes
Houston Public Radio is getting static from listeners who can't pick up its new classical music station.
Scott Sams and former CBS11 early morning colleagues make nice with sugar and spice
Bounced out of CBS11's early morning picture when his contract wasn't renewed last March, Scott Sams is now co-anchoring the 5 to 10 a.m. morning drive program on KRLD-AM radio (1080) and having to appear on his old stations newscasts.
Rockets stay with SportsRadio 610
The Houston Rockets have re-upped with CBS Radio's KILT-AM (610) by signing a contract extension, KILT's keeping radio play-by-play and color analyst Craig Ackerman and Joel Blank behind the mic.
- 2011 SportsRadio 610 Fan Fest review
Former KXXV sportscaster Jon Wallin suffers hemorrhagic stroke
Former KXXV 25 Waco sportscaster Jon Wallin suffered a hemorrhagic stroke and his wife, Brenda (former KXXV producer), is keeping everyone updated on his condition. Get better Jon!
Local news must be more than weather
Stations must also distinguish themselves when the forecast is clear and sunny and there is no gunman running amok downtown.
KXAS may build studio in CentrePort office park
Television station KXAS/Channel 5 plans to build a $16 million studio on 8 acres in the CentrePort office park south of Dallas/Fort Worth Airport if it receives tax incentives from the city.
Former KDAF 33 news anchor Patrick Edward Greenlaw passes away
Over his 30-year career, Patrick Greenlaw made an impact on and changed countless
lives everywhere. Cities where Patrick’s presence not only impacted the
community but where he impacted anyone who came in contact with him
include: WKYT in Lexington, Kentucky; KUTV in Salt Lake City Utah; WCAU in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; CNN in Atlanta, Georgia; WTVG in Toledo, Ohio; WMTW in Portland, Maine; KDAF in
Dallas, Texas; and lastly in Denver, Colorado.
All 12 UH Football Games On Air Or Online This Year
If you've got a TV screen or a computer, you can watch every second of UH Cougar football this coming season.
- TODAY’s Wild Musical Lip Sync Farewell To Meredith Vieira
- Opie and Anthony jump into the Anthony Weiner story by Tweeting his picture
- Scott Pelley's First 'CBS Evening News' Night: What the critics said
- Stations See Ghost of Jane Pauley in Couric Daytime Show
- Disney Studios to cut up to 250 jobs globally
- Glenn Beck is planning to charge his fans a monthly subscription for his daily talk show online
- PBS Planning Ad Breaks Within Shows
- CBS, Fox Win 2010-2011 TV Ratings
- Tribune execs keep jockeying for position
- Keith Olbermann Talks MSNBC Exit
- Roger Ailes Plays Nice
- NBC outbids Fox, ESPN to retain Olympics through 2020
- Observer Relaunches With Unflattering Profile of David Pogue
- Clear Channel to put five "iconic radio brands" on its XM channels
- Piers Morgan Asks Ann Coulter A Series of Personal Questions. It Gets Awkward
- How CNN is trouncing its competitors on the web
- Microsoft's Kinect to control TV, YouTube, more games
- Twitter And Facebook Reminders Banned From French Airwaves
- Minority kids spend most of their waking hours plugged in
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- KHOU 11 returns anchor Ron Trevino to morning newscast
- Is Talk 650 KIKK-AM getting the format change axe?
- KPRC 2 anchor Rachel McNeill delivers in hospital hallway
- More anchor changes at KHOU 11