Anchor Cracks Up At Fart Story
KPRC reporter Carl Willis heading to Atlanta
KPRC 2 repoter Carl Willis is moving to Atlanta's WSB.
UPDATE: Weathercaster Heidi Jones pleads not guilty to faking police report that she was sexual assaulted
Ex-TV weathercaster Heidi Jones pleaded not guilty Wednesday to charges she faked a claim she was assaulted in Central Park - but her lawyer said the case should be tossed because it has dragged on for too long. (thanks Matt)
UPDATE: KEYE planning to start the day with spunk
Erika Gonzalez has far too much energy to sit still for two straight hours. That's why, when KEYE debuts "We Are Austin Mornings" on Friday morning, you won't find her glued to the anchor desk.
Baby Boom among SportsNewsers in Dallas/Ft. Worth
Three of Dallas/Ft. Worth’s biggest names in sports news have more than the Mavericks, Cowboys and Rangers on their minds.
- KPRC anchor Daniella Guzman gives birth
KHOU 11 reporter Brad Woodard offers apology for live TV smoke break
UPDATE: The official KHOU 11 Facebook account offers an apology from Brad Woodard concerning his smoke break during live shot.
CBS11 anchor Karen Borta throws a few jabs, makes it through The Talk
KTVT CBS11 anchor Karen Borta survived a ribald edition of her network's The Talk Tuesday, where the topics ranged from disgraced former Democratic congressman Anthony Weiner to "commando or not?"
Glenn Beck might no longer be joking about moving to Texas
On his way out at Fox News, entertainer Glenn Beck may be on his way to a new home in North Texas.
Beck has often joked about moving his family to Texas when his New York-based subscription talk show on GBTV.com starts in September.
- Mike McGuff talks to Pat Gray of the Glenn Beck Show
Austin American-Statesman Buy-Outs
The Austin American-Statesman’s newsroom, after the previous buy-outs a couple of years ago, is even more emptier now.
KTSM's Rivers leaving after brief EP stint
KTSM multimedia journalist Matt Rivers is leaving El Paso for KSAT San Antonio.
Changing Stations: KGOW's Creative Team Packs Up
Former program director Chance McClain and production director Frank Bullington are leaving 1560 The Game KGOW.
Rice Owls sports find radio home at 1560 The Game
Rice IMG Sports Marketing, the multimedia rights partner for Rice Athletics and an IMG College property, and GOW Communications announced Tuesday that 1560 The Game (KGOW) in Houston will become the home for Rice Owls' football and men's basketball radio broadcasts for the next four seasons.
- UT sports gets new radio home at ESPN 97.5 KFNC
- TMZ: A Newsroom That Doesn’t Need News
- The fourth annual "take a photog to lunch" week
- Will the NY Times Give David Pogue Another Pass on Ethics?
- Tribune bankruptcy may finally be in the home stretch
- Texas Women to debut on CMT
- Nick Charles Dies at 64; Became the Face of Sports on CNN
- CNN Names Jessica Yellin Chief White House Correspondent
- Howard Stern Vs Mel Karmazin: Round Two
- 5 reasons broadcasters pay licensing fees for stories and why it corrupts journalism
- Twitter Launches Guide for Journalists
- The latest in the top ad formats for online publishers
- Google Launches Google+ To Battle Facebook
- Why social TV will be a multi-billion dollar business