KGTV Sports Reporter Ben Higgins Nearly Run Over Live On Air (VIDEO)
Scott Sams out at CBS11 after four-year stint as early morning co-anchor
Scott Sams, who joined CBS11 in April 2007 as co-anchor of the weekday early morning newscasts, has been let go by the station reports Uncle Barky.
- KTVT CBS 11 morning anchor image promos video
- Dallas TV anchor's fall from grace and story of redemption
Ron Corning Heads to Dallas to Anchor Mornings at WFAA
Ron Corning is on the move. The anchor at News 12 Long Island is heading to the big “D” where he’ll be the co-anchor of the morning show at ABC affiliate WFAA.
This is the longest and most in depth review I have seen on KIAH 39's NewsFix.
Exclusive February PPM Analysis: Houston
KODA Hanging On To Some Holiday Listeners, Ditto For KSBJ.
Most interactive radio stations in Houston
Which Houston radio station strive to make it a two way conversation with the listener.
KPRC 2 couple Joel Eisenbaum and Amy Davis inspired by Michael Jackson
Ken Hoffman finds out why KPRC 2 power couple Joel Eisenbaum and Amy Davis named their newborn Jackson Five Eisenbaum.
- KPRC 2 reporter power couple's latest investigation...dirty diapers
Blooper: Ohio Food Personality Gives Bawdy Suggestion on WFMJ Morning Show
An Ohio TV personality seemed to have something else on her mind when she appeared on Youngstown’s WFMJ to do a cooking segment.
View the latest Trent TV online: Tips on obtaining and reveiwing public officials' emails
You can learn tips and suggestions on obtaining and reviewing public officials’ emails anytime you want by watching this video.
Former Houston radio's Cindy Spicer gets PD gig
Country KUSS/SAN DIEGO has announced that Cindy Spicer is the new program director.
‘Great Day SA’ voice nixes Cubs job
Joe Caruso, former radio jock and current “Great Day SA” announcer, said he made the Top Four in auditions for the new voice of Wrigley Field, a.k.a. the P.A. announcer for Chicago Cubs games.
KENS 5's Deborah Knapp honored by FBI for commitment to community
Deborah Knapp is being honored by the FBI's director for demonstrating a strong commitment to the San Antonio community, law enforcement and the FBI.
Broadcast TV affiliates aren't going away
For several years now we’ve been hearing some investors and analysts ask executives of companies which own television networks why they don’t just convert to cable delivery and get rid of their O&O stations and affiliates.
- Disney's entire board re-elected
- Richard Engel Under Fire In Libya (VIDEO)
- Glenn Beck’s TV Advertiser Problem Could Play Into Contract Negotiations
- Glenn Beck Contemplates Starting Own Channel
- Howard Stern's production company is suing Sirius XM
- Chris Brown Goes Ballistic After ‘GMA’ Interview; Breaks Window at Times Square Studio
- Garrison Keillor Plans to Leave the ‘Prairie’
- MTV to Revive ‘120 Minutes’
- ‘Insider’ Host Joins ‘Good Morning America’
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- KPRC 2 gets new graphics package and more
- KHOU 11 promotes Dan Lyons to Vice President, Sales
- KTRK 13 reporter tackles suspect on camera; the story behind the classic clip
- Controversy over SportsRadio 610's hottest Houston woman in the media bracket