Tuesday, June 15, 2010

VIDEO: CNBC anchor makes sexist comment towards co-anchor

Clearly I have been holding onto this video for awhile, but I am a little bit behind from being out of the country. In the video, CNBC anchor Mark Haines makes a sexist comment towards Erin Burnett

In full disclosure I think I am developing have a crush on Ms. Burnett which some might find sexist too these days (don't worry, I have alerted my wife). So now that we have that out there, sign your latest corporate sensitivity training HR form and watch the above video.

Huff Post has more on this incident including another video from the day after.


  1. His comment was rather tame compared to what came to mind for me , but then again, I've never been accused of being PC in any way shape or form.

  2. I don't know who the news director for the nightly broadcast is, but they're doing a piss-poor job. "Taser-wielding police"? "Killed another person"? No mention that the fleeing suspect fell and hit their head until later in the story? PATHETIC "journalism"! Whoever approved this context should be fired. They are a DISGRACE to the profession.

    ps It's not the first time the news director's bias has shone through the mouths of their anchors. P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C.

  3. And just in case there's any confusion, I am referring to the KRIV Channel 26 Houston news director....