support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

VIDEO: CNBC anchor makes sexist comment towards co-anchor



Clearly I have been holding onto this video for awhile, but I am a little bit behind from being out of the country. In the video, CNBC anchor Mark Haines makes a sexist comment towards Erin Burnett

In full disclosure I think I am developing have a crush on Ms. Burnett which some might find sexist too these days (don't worry, I have alerted my wife). So now that we have that out there, sign your latest corporate sensitivity training HR form and watch the above video.

Huff Post has more on this incident including another video from the day after. CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here