AUDIO: While I'm away from blogging and posting Houston media news on my Facebook page, go listen to an interview I did on Black Coffee Radio about Houston TV and the Rock 101 KLOL Documentary!

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Former KHOU 11 reporter Karla Barguiarena back at KHOU?

When KHOU 11 reporter Karla Barguiarena left the TV world a few years ago, I posted about it. Barguiarena then wrote in and told me more.

The story is over right?

Well then I take a look at khou.com and find that she now has a blog about motherhood on the site. She is under her married name Karla Barguiarena Connors. Solids anyone?

Should I start a stay at home daddy blog too? I know more about it than I did a year ago, that is for sure!  Karla blogs she is getting a part time job.  Don't know where though.

Congrats on the new addition.

RELATED
- Karla Barguiarena of KHOU Channel 11 found!
- Karla Barguiarena of KHOU, Channel 11?

2 comments:

  1. So they were dating while he was her boss? Or am I confused?

    ReplyDelete
  2. stick to it me baby!5/14/2010 10:39:00 PM

    Doing the subordinates...classy!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.