Wednesday, February 24, 2010

New Mix 96.5 KHMX web site because of Maria Todd?

I guess once you get a name like Maria Todd at your station (and back to Houston for that matter), you really go all out. I just noticed that Mix 96.5 KHMX flipped to a new Web site. And as a blogger, I noticed it is powered by WordPress!

- Maria Todd and Brad Booker team up for Mix 96.5 KHMX mornings
Maria Todd on Mix 96.5 KHMX, but where's Sam Malone?
Changes at Mix 96.5 KHMX mornings
Maria Todd ready for Houston return, no longer on air in San Francisco
Hear Houston radio's Sam Malone again
Sam Malone of KRBE, KHMX talks to Mike McGuff
KRBE's Maria Todd has a new job

Hot 95.7 in Houston gets Booker and Sarah


  1. Hot 95.7 has a new website too, so maybe not because of her.

  2. I would like to pretend everything that happens at CBS Houston is because of Maria Todd.

  3. Why? She's annoying! She reminds me of the lady at the movies, who sits behind you laughing, talking and screaming loudly!

  4. I will openly admit I do not listen to any of the morning shows. I only listen to NPR now in the morning. The rest of the time I am a Sirius XM guy.

    But Maria Todd sure is good for business on this blog! Tons of web users have come by to find out all the news I have posted on here and Sam Malone. I will support her all the way.