AUDIO: While I'm away from blogging and posting Houston media news on my Facebook page, go listen to an interview I did on Black Coffee Radio about Houston TV and the Rock 101 KLOL Documentary!

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Hear Houston radio's Sam Malone again



I'm opening up the mikemcguff.com vault to play a portion of my recorded interview with Houston radio's Sam Malone (Mix 96.5 KHMX, 740 KTRH, 104.1 KRBE). Sam's fans keep searching this blog for news of him, so I thought they would like to hear him again in action.

If you are a Malone fan, then you will love his behind the scenes talk about his show, career and Maria Todd. Radio geeks will get a kick out of his talk about the industry and what it takes to be a good morning show host in a top radio market like Houston.

You can read a transcript of my full interview with Malone here.

If you have a mean IT department that blocks YouTube - no worries. You can listen to the interview here.


RELATED
KRBE's Maria Todd has a new job

1 comment:

  1. Sam Malone was my favorite show & I miss him in the morn. ! So much more interesting than the replacement. Some station needs to get smart & put him back on the air!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.